Monday, November 18, 2013

SUIT UP! IT'S GENTLEMAN TIME!

#001 - The Beginning


Hello fellas! Allow me to introduce myself:  My name is Dan. I have been working in the fashion industry for a few years. Looking back the past decades (Okay! I know I am not old enough to say that), you see...menswear have come a long way. It's getting fancier - the material, the tailoring, the way people see clothing selection as part of their identity and taste… Oh yea! Everyone speaks about globalization and some exotic foreign languages. 

This blog is created at a time when everyone is already over blogs. In fact, when I first started to write 11 years ago, Xanga and My Space were still considered as start up. Now they are just some stories for the old folks. Fortunately, Unlike your dirty whitie, style doesn't get thrown away, it grows and evolves. 





STYLES FOR GENTS. To all the Gentlemen in the house, I am here to raise my glass and present you my sincere welcome to this new bar for our future mingle. Please Like and Add our page to claim the membership. 



All suits, shirts and ties by Kenneth Cole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...